Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Polish Picks.

Autumn can not come soon enough. The whole season for me is just filled with magic and warmth. I picked out a few colors from my nail polish collection that I will be great for Autumn. I defiantly know I will be sporting them on my nails.
Purples:
WetNWild-Bite the Bullet;O.P.I.-Lincoln Park After Dark;WetNwild-Lavender Creme;Artmatic Burgundy
Others:
N.Y.C.-Skin Tight Denim Creme;Sinful Colors-Hazard.
Browns:
Tropez-Antique Brandy;Revlon-Ash;Yves Rocher-Beige Curve;No.7-Beanie
What are your favorite nail colors for Autumn?
Love,Chelsea

3 comments:

paislea said...

ahhhh! i love it!!!

allister bee blog

Lisa said...

oh how beautiful colours!!! i follow you! <3

Unknown said...

I love that orange Sinful Colors hue! great picks!

xoxo